Before playing the game, the season 2 cast answered a few questions.
Jase Thornton, 22
Lake Providence, Louisiana
1. What was it like to know you made it on season 2 of The Totem Pole?
When I was cast, I was over the moon excited! I went from not knowing the totem pole existed to studying every episode in preparation, over night!
2. Who was your favorite from Season 1?
Chandler. Country boys stick together.
3. What is your strategy to win?
My strategy is to know the game better than anyone in the game and build strong alliances with power players.
4. If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
Warning: Will steal your heart!
5. What character trait might be your downfall?
My overconfidence may come back to bite me in the butt. Sometimes I just think I’ve got it all figured out, but I don't.
6. Why will you be the winner of season 2?
I’ll be the winner because no goes harder than me.
7. What is your enneagram?
An explanation of that personality type: TYPE 3
8. What do the viewers need to know about you?
The viewers need to know that, yeah, I might put on a certain image... and I might rub people the wrong way when we play the game, but truly I’m here to have fun, put on a good show, and to WIN. Also they need to know I have Bronchitis right now!
Season 2 of The Totem Pole airs Sept. 15 on YouTube!
Never heard of The Totem Pole?