Before playing the game, the season 2 cast answered a few questions.
Hannah Foust, 22
1. What was it like to know you made it on season 2 of The Totem Pole?
I was FLATTERED, nervous, excited, and ready all at once. What a cool opportunity?! But two things made me nervous: the unknown of who I would be competing against and the fact that I had never played Totem Pole before.
2. Who was your favorite from Season 1?
3. What is your strategy to win?
First, I want to go in and see if I recognize anyone on the cast. Then, I need to make an alliance quickly.
4. If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
Warning: no tolerance for stupidity OR Warning: never backs down
5. What character trait might be your downfall?
The way I play strategy games is to take my time and figure out who I’m playing against first. In a game like this, I don’t really have time to play the field. I have to go-go-go—make allies immediately, win the challenges, and stand up for myself when questioned.
6. Why will you be the winner of season 2?
Board games are my love language, and I am a master at strategy games. This kind of thing excites me. There’s no way I don’t win.
7. What is your enneagram?
An explanation of that personality type: TYPE 1
8. What do the viewers need to know about you?
A couple guilty pleasures: ABC’s The Bachelor, all things Old Navy, any song by Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers, and a cold can of Dr. Pepper. I always have a plan and a back up plan and a back up to the back up. I was born for Totem Pole.
Season 2 of The Totem Pole airs Sept. 15 on YouTube!
Never heard of The Totem Pole?