Before playing the game, the season 2 cast answered a few questions.
Carlos Lopez, 22
Studying Exercise Science and Physical Therapy
1. What was it like to know you made it on season 2 of The Totem Pole?
Nervous. Because people judge the way you play and the moves you make. But, I came to play, and I'm a competitive person. I'm going to do what it takes to win and make big moves. I'm not going to worry what the viewers would think of my moves while I play.
2. Who was your favorite from Season 1?
Nick Freaking Lee
3. What is your strategy to win?
I want to make many alliances but not be the focal point of those alliances.
4. If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
Warning: Always Scheming
5. What character trait might be your downfall?
My obvious physical threat early on.
6. Why will you be the winner of season 2?
Because I’m not afraid to make a move if it’s gonna get me ahead in the game.
7. What is your enneagram?
An explanation of that personality type: TYPE 2
8. What do the viewers need to know about you?
It may take a second to see my true competitive nature, but I'm here to win.
Season 2 of The Totem Pole airs Sept. 15 on YouTube!
Never heard of The Totem Pole?